There are multiple factors that make up the cost of a new roof. Here are some things to consider in the pricing of your roof:
- What type of shingles or materials are being torn off
- Any rotten wood, or wood work under the shingles needing repair
- What type of underlayment or decking will need to be installed
- The size and pitch (slope) of your roof
- How many layers of shingles need to be torn off
- What type of shingles or roof material you would like installed
- How much and what type of ventilation your roof will need
- What type of warranty you would like to protect your investment
We’ll Work With Your Insurance Company
Do you need a roof replacement due to damage caused by a hail storm? If so, you may be able to file an insurance claim to cover the cost of a new roof. At Denali Roofing, we will perform a free roof inspection to help determine if an insurance claim is possible for you, and we will even help you file! Whether the hail storm occurred last week or last year, you may still be able to have some, or all, of your roof replacement paid for by your insurance company. Contact the team at Denali Roofing today to schedule your free inspection and learn more about hail damage insurance claims.
ROOF COST AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
Schedule Your Free Roof Inspection Today
Is your home or business ready for a roof replacement? The experienced team of roofing contractors at Denali Roofing can help. If you live in Northern Colorado or Southern Wyoming, we will come out to your home or business and conduct a free roof inspection to determine the condition of your roof and provide you with an estimate for a full roof replacement. Contact us today to get started.
If you are in need of financing for a roof replacement or repair, Denali Roofing can help with our special financing. Learn more.
REQUEST A FREE INSPECTION
"*" indicates required fields